Saint Dominic School
Saint Dominic School is located at 1526 New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan, Rajdhevee District, Bangkok, Thailand 10400. Formerly it was called “Don Bosco Wittaya” and was changed to “Saint Dominic” later under the Salesian Society which is located in many parts of the world. The school was registered on May 12th, 1961. There were 214 students which included Prathom and Prathom 5 (1st and 5th grade). Mr.Preeda Sangsawang agreed to be the owner and the principal of the school. Later the ownership was transferred to Thailand Salesian who appointed Reverence Father John Ulliana to be the owner of the school.
Presently, Saint Dominic School is owned by The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Bangkok. This act was accomplished by Reverend Father Manoon Soncharoen and his signature.
Saint Dominic School’s abbreviation is S.D.
Saint Dominic School is now open for learners from Prathom 1 to Mattayom 6 (Boys only). Last year (2015), there were 2,468 students and 166 teachers at Saint Dominic. It is a mega school among the General Educational Schools under the Office of the Private Education Commission and Ministry of Education of Thailand.
Address: 1526 New Petchburi Road, Makkasan Ratchathewi Bangkok 10400
Tel: (02) 6527777-80
Fax: (02) 6527777